Friday, June 12, 2009

Dear Reader

Hello to the blogging world. You can call me Feather. I am very glad you have stopped by.

For the past year 14 months I have been blogging on the random events of our life. Recently, I have been mia and am happy to re-start my blog by using a new web address and providing an introduction to what the feather files are all about.

I am a 25 year old wife of almost three years. I write all of my own posts. After a few weeks of reading other blogs, I knew this was a hobby that I would get hooked on. I communicate better through written words and I have too many thoughts in my head for one person.

Hubs is my best friend and (surprise) my husband of 3 years. He works hard and loves the Lord just as I do. He is more rational than I, and we even each other out in so many ways He will be a vital part of this blog because he is a vital part of my life.

Hubs just graduated from dental school and so we ended one adventure to start a new one, in a new town. We live in the midwest with huge skies, flat prairies and lots of wheat, but at heart I prefer tall trees, rolling hills and cool lakes. 

I can't promise much about what you will find on my blog. It may be funny at times, rarely it will be serious. There will be detailed stories and personal opinions. I can promise you a random selection of topics, pictures, and posts.

Whether you are a family/friend checking to see what is going on in our life or you are a new person just browsing through, I would love to hear from you - from a simple hello to the beginnings of a discussion, please comment!

Welcome to the feather files!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Heather! I will look forward to your random thoughts!
    Love- Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heath! Why'd you move?? You'll have to post why you decided to change your blog address... Will you no longer use your other site? Either way, we'll check in... Thanks again for opening your home to us. We'll talk soon!

    Later, Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

 

.